PLEASE AWAIT WORD ON THE TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE UPCOMING WEATHER!!
Dates: January 18-20, 2020
Tournament Fee: $995.00 (USD)
Deposit required to guarantee spot:
Registration fee must be “paid in full” 30 days prior to tournament.
Open to all PeeWee Divisions to compete for the PeeWee Cup!
- TIER I – AAA
- TIER II – AA
- TIER II – A
- TIER II – B
MINIMUM 3 GAME GUARANTEE All teams will play a minimum of 2 tournament games, one of which will be played at Giant Center or Hersheypark Arena. A 3rd “consolation game” will be played if you lose while competing in the losers bracket.
Each game will consist of 3 stop time periods. 12 mins – 12 mins – 15 mins Ice resurfacing will be done between games.
Brackets The 3 game guarantee shall be played through a “winners” and “losers” bracket. If you sustain a loss in your second tournament game, you will play your 3rd game as a “consolation” game. The finalist of both brackets shall compete for the PeeWee CUP! USA Hockey sanctioned tournament. USA Hockey rules will govern all tournament play. USA Hockey Zero Tolerance policy will be enforced at all games. Official stamped & registrar signed USA Hockey roster (T-1) required 4 weeks prior to tournament. YOU MUST REGISTER IN THE SAME DIVISION AND CLASSIFICATION AS DEPICTED ON YOUR OFFICIAL USA HOCKEY ROSTER OR YOUR COUNTRY’S FEDERATION. ADDED PLAYERS AND ROSTER CHANGES MUST BE TURNED IN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PUCK DROP OF YOUR FIRST GAME. ANY ROSTERS AND/OR CHANGES NOT SUBMITTED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PUCK DROP FOR YOUR TEAM MAY RESULT IN TOURNAMENT DISQUALIFICATION FOR USING INELIGIBLE PLAYERS.
Travel Permits are required for any team from an affiliate requiring Travel Permits and are required for all Canadian teams. An International Competition Travel Form is required for all other foreign teams.
Players may only play if their name is on the Official stamped & registrar signed USA Hockey roster or your country’s federation roster submitted. It is necessary for players to sign the Official USA Hockey (T-1). Players will be required to “sign in” one time at tournament.
If your game is at Hersheypark Arena, DO NOT GPS THE LOCATION!!! Doing so will get you lost. Please use the 550 West Hersheypark Drive Hershey PA 17036 address and follow signage to the Arena! Specific directions also available through an email sent to your managers prior to the tournament start.
Zero Tolerance Policy when it comes to spectator behavior. If any of your spectators engage in actions that result in their ejection from an arena, or the calling of law enforcement, the team may be subject to dismissal from the tournament.
Individual and Team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Pay By Check
- Pay By MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express (call office for amex.)
Please make check payable to: Travel Champs 578 East Main Street Hummelstown, PA 17036
Enjoy our wonderful apparel available by purchase on site, or customization is available when pre-ordered!!!!
Before registering your team, explore your hotel options above in the Hotels tab!
We suggest viewing our hotels and amenities under the Hotels tab above before you register. You will then select your top 3 hotels choices from within the registration page. Important reminder; each team who registered is required to select a hotel from one of our hotel partners. Help us make the tournament an all around success!
Tournament Rules - PeeWee Cup Rules
Tournament Policies - Tournament Policies
Hotel Policies - Hotel Rules
FAQ - FAQ
General Info - General Tournament Information
Apparel Pre-Order -
Parking Pass for Hersheypark Arena & Giant Center -
PARKING AT HERSHEYPARK ARENA & GIANT CENTER:
- Hersheypark Arena: When arriving at the Hershey Entertainment Complex on Park Blvd, stay in the lanes to enter Hersheypark and Giant Center through the Parking Gates. Follow the entrance lanes around, in front of Giant Center, following the signs to Hersheypark Stadium/Arena/Hersheypark. It will seem as though you are exiting the complex. The Hersheypark Arena is the tan domed building back behind the Stadium on the right. Parking is available in front of the building. Players should enter through Box Office #4. Walk around the concourse and use the stairs behind Sections 9 & 10. Locker room assignments will be posted in the downstairs lobby.
- GIANT Center: When arriving at the Hershey Entertainment Complex on Park Blvd, stay in the far right lane to enter the parking lot on the street side of the Giant Center. Turn right at the silver Security Guard Booth. Park in either parking lot and enter the Giant Center through the Player/Media Entrance on the lower level. Locker room assignments will be posted on the white board at the bottom of the ramp. Spectators may watch in Sections 119 - 121. When leaving the Giant Center parking lot, stay in the lanes without gates which will get you into the main flow of traffic to exit the complex (this will wrap around over by Hersheypark and the Stadium). If you would happen to end up in a lane with a parking booth attendant, just let them know you were playing hockey at the Giant Center and looking to exit.
HOME/AWAY JERSEYS: Please be prepared with both a dark and light jersey. The designated Home team on the schedule will wear white (or light) jersey, the designated Away team on the schedule will wear a dark jersey. If your team only has one jersey, please contact the manager/coach of the team you are playing to decide which color they should wear.
PENALTY BOX ATTENDANTS: Each team is required to have a coach/parent in their respective penalty box to assist with opening/closing of the penalty box door, name pronunciation. Puck will not drop until an attendant is in each box.
ON-SITE CHECK-IN: There will be a registration table located at each rink. Please make sure that all team managers visit the table prior to their first game of the tournament to receive their complimentary box of Hershey's chocolate.
ROSTER STICKERS: Please bring "roster stickers" for the scores sheets- enough for 4, 5, or 6 games depending on your division x 3 stickers per game. MITES are excluded.
COACHES/MANAGERS: Coaches MUST sign the score sheet after the game & take a copy for your record.
TOURNAMENT APPAREL: Tournament apparel will be available for sale at each main rink registration table. Limited sizes and quantities of performance shirts and hooded sweatshirts will be available. We highly encourage you to purchase early. Any team that pre-ordered apparel may pick up their order at the rink location of their 1st game on Friday. Please have the team manager from the team pick up the order, as it will be bagged and labeled by team. Before leaving the table, please check each for accuracy, as we cannot guarantee size replacements one you leave.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Youth Sports Photo out of Middletown, PA will be taking pictures throughout the tournament. Teams will be able to purchase the photos through the company on site and online. "TEAM" photo discs are also available for the tournament. Photos will also be available for purchase shortly after the tournament at https://www.yspi.com/
GAME TIMES: Due to the tight tournament schedule, please make sure your team is ready to play 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game time.
HOTELS: Be sure to keep your players supervised at all times while at the Hotels! We had an incident at a recent tournament where the Police were called. Any hotel issues will result in tournament sanctions and possible dismissal.
SCHEDULE & SCORES: The online schedule will be updated throughout the entire tournament as games finish. Please bookmark the schedule on your smart phone or computer for easy access. We will have printed brackets hanging at several rinks that will be updated throughout the weekend as well.
RINK ADDRESSES: Rink Addresses are included below and are GPS friendly:
- Hersheypark Arena (HPA): 550 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
- GIANT Center (GC): 550 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
- DO NOT use 100 West Hersheypark Drive address. This will direct to the employee entrance where you will not gain access to public parking!
- Twin Ponds East (TPE): 3904 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Klick Lewis Arena (KLA): 101 Landings Drive, Annville, PA 17003
- Lancaster Ice Arena (LIR): 371 Carerra Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601
- Regency Ice Rink (Regency): 2155 Ambassador Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603
On behalf of the staff and management of Travel Champs, we wish you all safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you!
~The Team at Travel Champs