2018 Hershey MITE EXCLUSIVE Halloween Howl
October 26-28, 2018
Mite Fee: $650
DEPOSIT AND ROSTER DUE UPON REGISTRATION!
Deposit Required: $300
Deposit required to guarantee spot can be made payable by check or credit card.
Registration fee must be “paid in full” 30 days prior to tournament.
Full Refunds will be issued if divisions not filled.
You will be notified by email / telephone and refunds will be issued in the same method as your payment.
Deposits may be paid online or over the phone with MasterCard, Visa or Discover Cards OR by check (Please call office for American Express)
Remaining balance ($350 Mites) may be paid by check
Please make check payable and mail to:
578 East Main Street
Hummelstown, PA 17036
Celebrate Halloween with your Team this year!
You got it – plenty of “trick or treating” for the little hooligans!
Click Image Below for more information!
Enjoy our wonderful apparel available by purchase on site, or customization is available when pre-ordered!!!! To see what is available, click on our order form here!
Apparel Pre-Order –Pre-Order Forms
Get your tickets here first for Hersheypark’s Park in the Dark!!! Pre order tickets are available via the form here!!
Tickets Pre-order-HPID Team Order Form
USA Hockey sanctioned tournament.
USA Hockey rules will govern all tournament play.
USA Hockey Zero Tolerance policy will be enforced at all games.
Official Team Registration/Roster Form (1-T), stamped & registrar signed, is required once your registration has been submitted. Atlantic District teams are required to register and play in the same division and classification as depicted on your official USA Hockey roster. Out of district teams that register below their designated division and classifications will be placed after careful review. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org – In the subject line of the email please include your Team Name and Division Registered for the tournament. Submit to email@example.com – In the subject line of the email please include your Team Name and Division Registered for the tournament. ADDED PLAYERS AND ROSTER CHANGES MUST BE TURNED IN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PUCK DROP OF YOUR FIRST GAME. ANY ROSTERS AND/OR CHANGES NOT SUBMITTED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PUCK DROP FOR YOUR TEAM MAY RESULT IN TOURNAMENT DISQUALIFICATION FOR USING INELIGIBLE PLAYERS.
Players may only play if their name is on the Official stamped & registrar signed USA Hockey roster submitted. It is not necessary for players to sign the Official USA Hockey (T-1).
Plan on playing your first game Friday at 12:00 PM. Game scheduling will permit time to visit Hersheypark in the Dark and enjoy some “trick or treating!” We will also try to take into account those teams whom have to come from a father distance to compete to allow for travel time.
4 game guarantee. 13 minute periods!!!
Individual and Team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
Tournament Apparel available by pre-order as well as during tournament.
Mite C divisions will mostly play at Twin Ponds East on a 45×85 ice rink (The Puddle). Ice time pending, we will attempt to schedule some of the games at a different location. Games at Hersheypark Arena will be scheduled pending ice availability.
A minimum of 4 teams is required in each division.
If at 3 weeks prior to the tournament there are not 4 teams, the tournament director will reach out to the coaches to discuss possible playing options. Full refunds will be issued if division does not play.
Before registering your team, explore your hotel options below!
We suggest viewing our hotels and amenities under the Hotels tab below before you register. You will then select your top 3 hotels choices from within the registration page.
Important reminder; each visiting team who registered is required to select a hotel from one of our hotel partners. Help us make the tournament an all around success!
Hotel prices may vary from tournament to tournament. Nightly rates are displayed in the Hotel menu and the Registration tab under Hotel Preferences.
We will also be selling discounted HERSHEYPARK TICKETS for the Halloween weekend. Tickets can be ordered through Travel Champs & will be available for pick up at the tournament. Please contact Tracey for more information and the order form! (Tickets are non-refundable.)
Tournament Rules – Hershey-Tournament-Rules-18-19
Tournament Policies – Tournament Policies
Hotel Policies – Hotel Rules
FAQ – FAQ
General Info – General Tournament Information
Apparel Pre-Order – Pre-Order Forms
Parking Pass for Hersheypark Arena & Giant Center –
Hershey Park Ticket Pre-Order –
Tournament Rules - Hershey-Tournament-Rules-18-19
Tournament Policies - Tournament Policies
Hotel Policies - Hotel Rules
FAQ - FAQ
General Info - General Tournament Information
Apparel Pre-Order - Pre-Order Forms
Parking Pass for Hersheypark Arena & Giant Center -
Hershey Park Ticket Pre-Order - HPID Team Order Form
PARKING AT HERSHEYPARK ARENA & GIANT CENTER:
- Hersheypark Arena: When arriving at the Hershey Entertainment Complex on Park Blvd, stay in the lanes to enter Hersheypark and Giant Center through the Parking Gates. Follow the entrance lanes around, in front of Giant Center, following the signs to Hersheypark Stadium/Arena/Hersheypark. It will seem as though you are exiting the complex. The Hersheypark Arena is the tan domed building back behind the Stadium on the right. Parking is available in front of the building. Players should enter through Box Office #4. Walk around the concourse and use the stairs behind Sections 9 & 10. Locker room assignments will be posted in the downstairs lobby.
- GIANT Center: When arriving at the Hershey Entertainment Complex on Park Blvd, stay in the far right lane to enter the parking lot on the street side of the Giant Center. Turn right at the silver Security Guard Booth. Park in either parking lot and enter the Giant Center through the Player/Media Entrance on the lower level. Locker room assignments will be posted on the white board at the bottom of the ramp. Spectators may watch in Sections 119 - 121. When leaving the Giant Center parking lot, stay in the lanes without gates which will get you into the main flow of traffic to exit the complex (this will wrap around over by Hersheypark and the Stadium). If you would happen to end up in a lane with a parking booth attendant, just let them know you were playing hockey at the Giant Center and looking to exit.
HOME/AWAY JERSEYS: Please be prepared with both a dark and light jersey. The designated Home team on the schedule will wear white (or light) jersey, the designated Away team on the schedule will wear a dark jersey. If your team only has one jersey, please contact the manager/coach of the team you are playing to decide which color they should wear.
PENALTY BOX ATTENDANTS: Each team is required to have a coach/parent in their respective penalty box to assist with opening/closing of the penalty box door, name pronunciation. Puck will not drop until an attendant is in each box.
ON-SITE CHECK-IN: There will be a registration table located at each rink. Please make sure that all team managers visit the table prior to their first game of the tournament to receive their complimentary box of Hershey's chocolate.
ROSTER STICKERS: Please bring "roster stickers" for the scores sheets- enough for 4, 5, or 6 games depending on your division x 3 stickers per game. MITES are excluded.
COACHES/MANAGERS: Coaches MUST sign the score sheet after the game & take a copy for your record.
TOURNAMENT APPAREL: Tournament apparel will be available for sale at each main rink registration table. Limited sizes and quantities of performance shirts and hooded sweatshirts will be available. We highly encourage you to purchase early. Any team that pre-ordered apparel may pick up their order at the rink location of their 1st game on Friday. Please have the team manager from the team pick up the order, as it will be bagged and labeled by team. Before leaving the table, please check each for accuracy, as we cannot guarantee size replacements one you leave.
PHOTOGRAPHY: CARMO Photography will be taking pictures throughout the tournament. They will have tables set-up at Twin Ponds East and Klick Lewis Arena to view and purchase in-game photos on the spot. "TEAM" photo discs are also available for the tournament. Photos will also be available for purchase shortly after the tournament at http://carmophotography.com
GAME TIMES: Due to the tight tournament schedule, please make sure your team is ready to play 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game time.
HOTELS: Be sure to keep your players supervised at all times while at the Hotels! We had an incident at a recent tournament where the Police were called. Any hotel issues will result in tournament sanctions and possible dismissal.
SCHEDULE & SCORES: The online schedule will be updated throughout the entire tournament as games finish. Please bookmark the schedule on your smart phone or computer for easy access. We will have printed brackets hanging at several rinks that will be updated throughout the weekend as well.
RINK ADDRESSES: Rink Addresses are included below and are GPS friendly:
- Hersheypark Arena (HPA): 550 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
- GIANT Center (GC): 550 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
- DO NOT use 100 West Hersheypark Drive address. This will direct to the employee entrance where you will not gain access to public parking!
- Twin Ponds East (TPE): 3904 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Klick Lewis Arena (KLA): 101 Landings Drive, Annville, PA 17003
- Twin Ponds West (TPW): 200 Lamb Gaps Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Lancaster Ice Arena (LIR): 371 Carerra Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601
- Regency Ice Rink (Regency): 2155 Ambassador Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603
On behalf of the staff and management of Travel Champs, we wish you all safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you!
~The Team at Travel Champs